STFU & HoaD forums

Hello and welcome on [STFU] official forums. Please login/register.
This process take only 1min30sec

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STFU & HoaD forums

Hello and welcome on [STFU] official forums. Please login/register.
This process take only 1min30sec

STFU & HoaD forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loading/

4 posters

Greetings

Kitch
    Kitch

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Kitch Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Greetings members of [STFU]. For those of you who have not yet met me, I am Kitch, Grand Master of the Jedi Order. I wish my introduction to you could come under better circumstances, but it appears, I am afraid, that this wish is not meant to be.

I would like to start my message by apologizing for my absence over the past several weeks, and though I will officially chalk it up to home issues and business within the Order there is still no excuse.

Now, with that out of the way I would like to speak my mind, so over the next several sentences I will be speaking freely...slap me in the face if you wish and please remember, I do not wish to insult anyone.

Bleu_Canary...several days ago I launched a fleet against you at your planet in System 156 of Galaxy 1, and though you believe it to be retaliation for an attack you apparently launched at a TJO earlier that day, this is not the case, for at the time of the attack I had not even learned of the attack you launched, it was for profit only. Now, for those who do not know, I sent 138 Battlecruisers, 8 Bombers, and 16 Destroyers, along with 15 Large Cargo Ships and several hundred Light Fighters, these numbers being not to contend with his poor defenses but to fend off any possible reinforcments he might have brought up to combat me at the time. Now, for proof of the profit, consider this:

Cost to move my fleet: 10,000 to 15,000 deuterium
    Deuterium won as loot: 54,000 deuterium
    Net Profit: 44,000 to 39,000 deuterium (plus metal and crystal)
    Losses to attacker: minimum

So you see, while it may not be much, at the time I was working towards a Terraformer, a project I have since temporarily put on hold for other projects, and every ounce of deuterium counted. Now, earlier this morning I did send 24,000 ounces of deuterium back to him, though I also launched an attack. ^__^ Of course, later on I found a bigger profit to be made so I recalled it. lol

Now, bleu_canaray, as far as I am concerned you are a kid who belongs in n00bie protection, no more, no less. You cry like one when hit fair and square for a fair and honorable profit and expect us to bow down simply because you belong to an alliance five ranks above us. (No offense meant to anyone again) However, I will not hit you if I don't see a profit involved that's useful to me, and if you ever asked for help, spoiled child or not, I would go out of my way to provide it, and that goes for anyone else.

Now, as for the rest of you...in general, from the few [STFU] members I have interacted with, bleu_canary exempt from that small group, you all seem smart and honorable, and it has been extremely fun and entertaining to interact with you. However, I want one thing known, and please understand this.

By nature, [TJO] is peaceful as an alliance on the whole, and we will do anything we can to prevent war, no matter the strength or weakness of our enemy, because like Final Frontier said, war has no winners, only losers. However, we do not back down, we do not give up, and we do not allow bullies to flex their muscles at us and force us to sit down like children. We will defend ourselves, and our allies, to the best of our abilities and beyond.

And finally, I wish to assure you all that [TJO] has no plans of declaring war against [STFU] anytime soon or at all in the future. Were our two great alliances to fight a war, we might win, or you might win, but in the end, regardless of who triumphs and who falls, it would only bring harm to the loser AND to the victor, though again in the end war has only losers, not winners.

I again wish to say that I respect you all (almost, anyways) and if you ever need help please let me know, because like I said, I will bend over backwards to help you out, for that is the purpose of a Jedi Master, and if you see a [TJO] member who is profitable for you to attack, then hey, good for you, don't hold back, but if you slap a Jedi and then you get slapped back don't get mad because you DO deserve it, just like I wouldn't expect one of our Jedi to cry if he/she slapped an [STFU] member and got slapped back...it's the nature of Ogame.

Oh, and as for the canceled NAP, please keep in mind we harbor no hard feelings or ill will over it, and we never did, and if you guys decide it would be best to reinstate it then hey we'll agree, and if not, we'll agree too.

Anyways, I have other things I've got to take care of, so here's to hoping you're all doing well wherever you're at in the world, that being Arkansas, USA for me. ^__^

-Kitch, Grand Master of the Jedi Order

P.S. Expect me to become a regular here now. lol
    justiceforjestes

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by justiceforjestes Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:33 pm

For someone trying to avert war you're sure not going about it the right way. Coming on to our forums like that and insulting one of our members? that's practically begging for something to happen. That whole explanation could have calmed things down simply by explaining things, but then you just had to throw insults in there? For someone claiming that the other person is acting childish, you're really not doing much better.
    Kitch
    Kitch

Post by Kitch Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm sorry justice, but I won't lie...would you rather me lie and say I like someone even when I want to put my lightsaber through their brain? I would expect not, and I would not expect you or anyone else to do anything different on our forums either? All of my members are capable of handling themselves both verbally on the forums and ingame, and if I think things are getting out of hand then yeah, I step in, but the moment someone insults them I don't come running in says "Bad boy no Scooby Snacks for you, you insulted my pal/comrade." (Don't ask why I like Scooby Snacks so much, I have no idea...go figure.)

Anyways, if I offended anyone, I am sorry, but I will speak my mind, and I warned you of this at the beginning of my previous message, and I was also letting you know that the way he talks to other people from other alliances could one day land you in a sticky spot. Of course, in all honesty I've gotten myself and my alliance into sticky spots in the past as well. X__X

Now, justice, I know that you're probably a tad upset over the way I spoke above, and hey, I can sympathize where you're coming from, and take it as disrespect if you so choose, or take it as respect that I'm speaking my mind with you and not telling you anything that's a lie or half-truth, that I respect you and your great alliance enough to tell you the truth so that you know where I stand...your choice my friend...if you don't wish for diplomats to speak ill of a member he/she has encountered in the past, even when that member deserves it, let it be known in a WELL-KNOWN area of your forums page, but otherwise don't get upset with them. Let them know how you feel, sure, but don't expect everyone who comes onto your forums page to worship at everyone's feet and respect everyone, because trust me, after almost a year of running our alliance forums I can tell you with 100% honesty, it ain't gonna happen.

Now, with that said I do offer an apology to canary if I did humiliate him, for that was not my intention, nor did I mean any disrespect, but I won't beat around the bush and I WILL NOT LIE, ABOUT ANYTHING...I hope I am clear on that.

And finally, this is said with all due respect, I will help anyone who asks for it, whether they be friend or foe...If I can at all help you out I will bend over backwards to do it, as stated before, and I would love to be able to talk and get along with everyone here, but if you don't like my up-front, honest attitude then let me know now and ask me not to come back, and I won't...otherwise don't hold it against me.
    Kitch
    Kitch

Post by Kitch Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm

P.S. If anyone wishes to visit our forums and create an account there then feel free to do so. Here is our address.

www.thejediorder.myfreeforum.org

Again, feel free to swing by, create an account, and introduce yourself, and if there is a TJO member you just don't like then let us know who and why...after all, if we don't know what our problems are then how can we fix them and move on as we learn from those problems?
    justiceforjestes

Post by justiceforjestes Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm not saying you should've lied, and I do appreciate the honesty....somewhat...but how hard would have been really to NOT have slipped those lines in there. It's not lying, it's simply refraining from saying cutting remarks, would you really be saying anything like that if it was real life? I highly doubt it. It's called being polite, and you would earn a lot more respect for showing professionalism by simply explaining yourself, and leaving it at that, as I did with when you were wondering why I was hitting your members. I simply explained your people aren't fleetsaving properly and leaving resources lying around. You could have said it was for the deuterium and left it at that. No hard feelings would have been created and everyone could've moved on.
    sudo
    sudo
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by sudo Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Kitch wrote:24,000 ounces of deuterium

Wow - who would've guessed that in the high-tech, German world of OGame they'd be using obsolete/American units of measurement... lol
    Iceoverlord
    Iceoverlord
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by Iceoverlord Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Way to go USA we are still taking things over. lol

Ice
    sudo
    sudo
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by sudo Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:13 am

lol, except you're pretty much the only people on the planet still using imperial measurements Wink I suppose it's all perfectly sensible if you've got 12 fingers and 14 toes Razz lmao!
    Iceoverlord
    Iceoverlord
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by Iceoverlord Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am

Dont worry I know what you mean. I have taken a chemistry class and it is required that you know both metric and standard but metric is used more in chem and is easier to convert usually but since I grew up using standard it still is easier for me to use, but I totally respect the metric system

Ice
    sudo
    sudo
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by sudo Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 am

Why not go the whole hog and use Roman numerals as well? LMAO! (Although, obviously you'd have to call them "standard numerals"...)

Anyway, I'm glad we've ruined Kitch's childish ranting by going completely off-topic Wink Job done! Thanks for the assist Ice! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:38 pm