STFU & HoaD forums

Hello and welcome on [STFU] official forums. Please login/register.
This process take only 1min30sec

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STFU & HoaD forums

Hello and welcome on [STFU] official forums. Please login/register.
This process take only 1min30sec

STFU & HoaD forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loading/

4 posters

Darknightslayer

Grand Admiral
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

Darknightslayer Empty Darknightslayer

Post by Grand Admiral Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 am

I don't know where stuff like this is suppose to go, but here seem's to be the most appropriate place I can find at the moment. I understand that you've been having some difficulty with darknightslayer. It's true that he did join TJO but he left the next day, without giving a reason. As such, we've no real information on him or his fleets. But the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, my superior and leader, has sent him a message asking why he left and telling him that the Jedi won't tolerate attacks on our Order or our allies. If darknightslayer doesn't cease hostilities, we will do whatever we can to stop him.
    Final Frontier
    Final Frontier
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Darknightslayer Empty Re: Darknightslayer

Post by Final Frontier Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 am

I don't know who is having trouble with Darknightslayer, I just attacked him a while ago, when he was inactive. Not ones, not twice, but every day. Most of my attacks are on inactives, makes me sleep well at night Wink

If anyone is probed or attacked by Darknightslayer, please speak up and we will make him understand, that the STFU will do anything to stop it. Just like the issues we had earlier with one member of the PANTA alliance Wink
    justiceforjestes

Post by justiceforjestes Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 am

oh yeah, speaking of our friend the panta member, he's got a number of light fighters stocked up for a moon shot, if anyone wants to oblige him by crashing it I'm not going to complain, especially should he be crashed before he can reach the 20%. He's already managed to get like 1200 of them back from his last crash.
    Icarus
    Icarus
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by Icarus Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 am

I'm ready to ACS attack if needed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:03 pm