STFU & HoaD forums

Hello and welcome on [STFU] official forums. Please login/register.
This process take only 1min30sec

loading/

Moons....?

justiceforjestes

Moons....?

Post by justiceforjestes on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 pm

I just noticed that when a planet gets deleted the moon gets left behind...so I just had a thought...if you colonize a slot that has a moon floating there...does that mean you get the moon that goes with it? I imagine it probably doesn't, but just thought I'd put it out there to find out.
    Final Frontier
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Re: Moons....?

Post by Final Frontier on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Hmmm, never tried it, cause I allready have the maximum amount of planets. But in the real world, when there's a moon somewhere around a planet and that planet gets destroyed, the moon goes with it or gets somewhere else, because there's not forcefield holding it into place (around the planet). When you create a planet there I should think the moon stays. That would be nice.

Can someone try this ? Does anyone have some coordinates of those positions ?

justiceforjestes

Post by justiceforjestes on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 pm

you know what, I must've just been seeing things or something. The whole thing didn't make sense to me either which is why I asked the question. After going back through the list of all the systems I looked at today I can't find a single example so yeah...forget it. I must've seen a debris field and thought it was a moon or something.
    SANDILL
    STFU.Official
    STFU.Official

RE

Post by SANDILL on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Just a FYI the way the game used to be if a planet that had a moon was deleted you can NEVER get a moon in that slot again. I think that has been changed but there is no real way to test that....

Verme
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by Verme on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 pm

justiceforjestes wrote:I just noticed that when a planet gets deleted the moon gets left behind...so I just had a thought...if you colonize a slot that has a moon floating there...does that mean you get the moon that goes with it? I imagine it probably doesn't, but just thought I'd put it out there to find out.

I've heard in the ogame forums of someone trying it. Once colonized, the moon remains there, but is unusable, so it's useless.
    sudo
    HoaD team
    HoaD team

Post by sudo on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 am

I'd advise against trying it - the GOs could see it as "bug using", which is a permanent ban offence...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:06 pm